INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
The mission of the Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes Information Technology program is to provide high quality, secure, reliable, cost-effective communication services to the Tribal Government, Federal Programs, Tribal Enterprises, and Tribal members.
The Information Technology program provides a myriad of computing and communication services to the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes. Within these responsibilities are:
- Coordinating and managing communications systems.
- Supporting administrative production and development projects.
- Identifying and addressing emerging issues and technologies.
- Facilitating the innovative use of technology.
- Providing advanced information services and systems.
The continuing goals of the Information Technology program is to meet the changing and expanding computing and communication needs of the Tribes and to provide outstanding service to the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes.
Information Technology Department
P.O. Box 7
Concho, OK 73022
Contact the Information Technology Department